Imphal, March 16,
The 9th Annual Conference of Medical Society of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal MESOCON 2019 was held today at Jubilee Hall of the Institution
The theme of this year is “Translational medicine need of the hour”. The annual event is being organised to update the knowledge on current trends in medical sciences for teaching staffs and post graduate students of various departments of RIMS.
More than 370 delegates have registered for the conferences. Prof Pallab Ray, Department of Microbiology, PGI Chandigarh has delivered the theme talk on “Translational Medicine: need of the hour”. Prof Huber Hutchin Robinson, secretary General North American Institute of Oriental and classical studies has delivered a talk on “Science, Psyche and spirituality”. A panel discussion on “Hepatitis : An update “was also organised with Prof. Ng. Taruni Devi Prof & HOD of Medicine as a moderator and Prof Kh. Sulochana Devi, Prof. N. Nabakishore Singh and Dr R.K. Rosie were panel members. Prof. AK Brogen Singh talked on “ Addressing Ethical issues in writing proposals and Prof Th. Suraj Singh delivered talk on “ Multidisciplinary Research Unit: An avenue for medical research “. Certificate and Mementos were distributed to the winners of PG, Award session 2019 of the society held on 19th January , 2019.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- NEFIS stages protest rally at MU demanding Anti Sexual Harassment Committee in MU
- State Congress activists burnt effigy of Manohar Lal; This is a totalitarian regime, we are not allowed to stage democratic protest - Gaikhangam
- Manipur has everything in the field of art & culture: Prahlad Singh Patel
- SheChef Season 2; Shirui Lily Festival 2019
- Yoga can be an effective tool to counter the menace of substance abuse: Dr. Najma Heptulla