Imphal, March 15,
The Deputy Commissioner/ District Election Officer Kangpokpi District, Smt. Lalithambigai K, IAS, on 13th March, 2019 notified to all the concerned that the District Level Medical Board will be examining the applications seeking for exemption from the election duty of the ensuing Lok Sabha Election , 2019 on Tuesday, March 19 2019 at the CMO’s Office, Kangpokpi District.
The DEO further stated that all the applicants seeking the exemption on Medical grounds shall be present at 10.00 am of the same day with required medical documents. The Medical Board shall also submit the report to the Office of the DEO Kangpokpi on or before March 20, 2019.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Education sector needs to re-evaluate disciplines offered in the context of global advancement: Minister Education
- CM inaugurates various projects through video conferencing
- AR Recovers Huge Quantity of Cash and Contraband Items
- CCTea donates tea packets to RIMS & JNIMS for front line workers
- ZP member calls on for co-operation of all sections in taking up development works