Imphal, March 15,
The Deputy Commissioner/ District Election Officer Kangpokpi District, Smt. Lalithambigai K, IAS, on 13th March, 2019 notified to all the concerned that the District Level Medical Board will be examining the applications seeking for exemption from the election duty of the ensuing Lok Sabha Election , 2019 on Tuesday, March 19 2019 at the CMO’s Office, Kangpokpi District.
The DEO further stated that all the applicants seeking the exemption on Medical grounds shall be present at 10.00 am of the same day with required medical documents. The Medical Board shall also submit the report to the Office of the DEO Kangpokpi on or before March 20, 2019.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Cross Country Race for mass awareness held
- Assam Rifles conducts village Chiefs conclave
- Rifles Ex-Servicemen Rally
- Technology needs to be strengthened to put the one nation one card scheme into reality: Ram Vilas Paswan
- Start Up Conclave: Manipur gifted with natural beauty and people with talents- CM