Imphal March 15,
With the aim to eradicate the various activities which demoralised the youth because of Yaoshang Festival and move forward into a more positive sporting spirit, Kangleipak Students’Association has been organising Kanglei Mega Sports Festival.
Stating in a press release signed by Convenor, Organising Sub-Committee of 8th Kanglei Mega Sports Festival Sanjoy Khulakpam said that for this year The Kanglei Mega Sports Festival will be held from 20th of March till the 25th of March.
So as to create awareness of the said festival a cycle rally under the theme “Sports For A Change” will be held on the 17th of March which will flag off from Kangla around 8 in the morning, he added. He further appealed the people of the state to join the said cycle rally.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- DM Community College started manufacturing hand sanitizers
- MSAD annual magazine ‘MAHEIROI’ formally released for Manipur
- International Mother Language Day organised
- Okram Joy threatens to throng at assembly if house fails to recognise Sanamahi as minority religion
- Concerned Citizens staged cycle rally for Freedom of Speech