Imphal, March 14,
State Level Media Certification and Monitoring Committee (MCMC) and State Level Media Certification Committee have been constituted by an order issued by Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Manipur, in respect of Manipur State for the ensuing 17th Lok Sabha Election, 2019.
The State Level Media Certification and Monitoring Committee (MCMC) consist of seven members led by Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Manipur, P. K. Singh as Chairman and Addl. CEO, Manipur, T. Ranjit Singh as Member Secretary. An Observer appointed by ECI; Director (IPR), H. Balkrisna Singh; Station Director, AIR, Imphal, Dilip Mayengbam; Sr. Consultant (SEMT), Manipur, Bankimchandra Maisnam and PCI Nominated – Independent Journalist / Citizen are the members of the committee.
The State Level Media Certification Committee is headed by the Addl. CEO, Manipur as the Chairperson. Returning Officer, Inner Manipur Parliamentary Constituency (DEO – Imphal West) and Station Director, AIR, Imphal, Dilip Mayengbam are the members of the committee.
Political parties, Candidates and any other interested individuals may contact the committees for any information related to media certification and other related matters.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Shirui Lily Festival concludes with much fanfare;Governor Dr. Heptulla worries about the existence of Shirui Lily due to climate change impact
- 128th Manipur Police Raising Day Held; Government committed to uphold the territorial integrity of the state: CM
- An Introspection to the Shirui Lily Festival
- The taste of SINGJU: Manipuri traditional snack that bridge love bondage between new lovers of yesteryears
- Manipur HC quashes MPSC – 2016 main examination; directs CBI to investigate