Imphal, March 14,
State Level Media Certification and Monitoring Committee (MCMC) and State Level Media Certification Committee have been constituted by an order issued by Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Manipur, in respect of Manipur State for the ensuing 17th Lok Sabha Election, 2019.
The State Level Media Certification and Monitoring Committee (MCMC) consist of seven members led by Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Manipur, P. K. Singh as Chairman and Addl. CEO, Manipur, T. Ranjit Singh as Member Secretary. An Observer appointed by ECI; Director (IPR), H. Balkrisna Singh; Station Director, AIR, Imphal, Dilip Mayengbam; Sr. Consultant (SEMT), Manipur, Bankimchandra Maisnam and PCI Nominated – Independent Journalist / Citizen are the members of the committee.
The State Level Media Certification Committee is headed by the Addl. CEO, Manipur as the Chairperson. Returning Officer, Inner Manipur Parliamentary Constituency (DEO – Imphal West) and Station Director, AIR, Imphal, Dilip Mayengbam are the members of the committee.
Political parties, Candidates and any other interested individuals may contact the committees for any information related to media certification and other related matters.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Even though cracks between NPP and BJP stitched, Joykumar unlikely to accept the reallocated portfolios unless offered the one he desire
- ‘We don’t procure sub-standard mask, we encourage hand made three-layers masks under the Ministry’s guideline’
- Conquering the art of bloody politics
- Cracks between NPP and BJP stitched; Deputy CM Yumnam Joykumar re-allocated with Finance portfolio
- Sub standard protective mask procured at Rs. 25 per piece for distribution to MGNREGA workers