Imphal, March 11,
Manipur Naga People’s Front (MNPF) today observed its 6th Foundation Day at its General Head Quarter (GHQ), Mobile Battalion Unit, and at all department of the organization.
A statement of the Deputy Secretary, Publicity, MNPF said that the Foundation Day observance begins by honouring the party flag followed by paying tributes with revolutionary salute to the martyrs who had sacrificed for the cause of the revolutionary movement.
Speaking on the occasion Chairman of the organization John Francis thank the almighty for His blessing to the party making it existed for 6 years, the statement said. It added that Manipur is a home of various communities, leaving aside one community will not make Manipur. At a time when the India government is playing divide and rule among the people to distort the unity, each community should never think beyond building up a unity among the various communities. It further added that in order to unite all communities respect to each community from both side is the need of the hour. Protecting the integrity of the Mother Manipur is the responsibility of all communities of the state. The Chairman also sought the blessing of the almighty for success of the struggle.
The Chairman also thank the revolutionary organization of WESEA region and paid revolutionary salute for supporting the party
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Normalcy crippled in Manipur during MANPAC’s 18 hours general strike
- Please understand CAB; if not today future is at stake if it passes
- MANPAC re-launches agitation against CAB; Khwairamband Keithel ladies stage anti- CAB protest; 18 hours bandh to begin from midnight today
- Is there any way forward that the Meitei, Naga and Kuki jointly resist CAB from a common platform
- Enigma of Unique Histories