Imphal, March 3,
Armed group Manipur Naga Revolutionary Front (MNRF) today observed its 4th Foundation at at its Council Head Quarter and other Unit Headquarters.
At the observance function held at Council Headquarters Chairman of the Front Atai Siro, a statement issued by Rex Kashung Asst. Secretary, Information and Publicity of the front. External Affairs Secretary S Kuilei and Army Chief Vapeimi Jimmik also attended the occasion.
The observance was complete with hoisting of the party flag by paying their honours. A two minutes silence also observed to the departed soul who had left for heavenly body for the cause of the freedom if Manipur. Fitting tribute was also paid to the revolutionary fighter.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- “Retirement part of our life” Min Biswajit at Tc&I employees farewell ceremony
- Judicious journalism is a tool for good governance
- Manipur University VC Prof Adya Prasad Pandey dismissed
- MACR appreciates government but not happy over delay in approving Draft State Child Policy, 2017
- Committing crime against nature and the essence of patriotism