Imphal, March 2,
Armed group Kangleipak Communist Party- Peoples’ War Group (Marxist Center) in a statement said that there is no way for the party to lift the ban imposed on Catholic Education Society. It said that as the Catholic School Society had sought support from the Manipur Police and open the school against the dictate of the PWG there is no way that the party roll back its decision.
“Had the Catholic Education Society tried to find a way instead of challenging the party with the help of the Security force there might have some solution”, the outfit said.
The armed group said that as their cadre can strike at any moment any time but had been waiting for an amicable solution. However as the time given has been lapses the cadre of the outfit will strike at composition related with the schools including teachers or the van service at any moment.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Normalcy crippled in Manipur during MANPAC’s 18 hours general strike
- Please understand CAB; if not today future is at stake if it passes
- MANPAC re-launches agitation against CAB; Khwairamband Keithel ladies stage anti- CAB protest; 18 hours bandh to begin from midnight today
- Is there any way forward that the Meitei, Naga and Kuki jointly resist CAB from a common platform
- Enigma of Unique Histories