By Our Correspondent
Guwahati, March 2,
GATE Hospital, an emerging healthcare institutions of northeast India had conducted a brief media OPD clinic at Guwahati Press Club on 1 March 2019, where Dr Navin Kr Bansal (medicine) and Dr Ranjan Kr Das (medical superintendent) offered free consultations to
the participants. Member-journalists of the active press club also got their blood sugar & pressure checked in the camp by nurses namely Sumita Kalita and Sumi Rajbongshi. Senior officials from the fastest growing city based hospital Mintu Ranjan Dutta and Ujjal Saikia were also present in the camp.
Organized under the series of healthcare awareness programs for the benefit of press club members along with their close relatives, the weekly camp has regularly been supported by various acclaimed private nursing homes like DownTown Hospitals, GNRC Hospitals, Dispur
Hospital, Wintrobe Hospital, Nemcare Hospital, Barthakur Clinic Hospital, Excelcare Hospital, Ayursundra Hospital, Health City Hospital, Sun Valley Hospital, Narayana Hospitals, Swagat Hospital etc.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur government celebrates Amit Shah’s nods to extend ILPS; declares holiday
- Amit Shah’s assurance for extension of ILPS in Manipur -too early for celebration
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019: Proposal & Reactions
- Citizenship Amendment Bill introduced in Lok Sabha
- Amit Shah introduces Inner Line Permit System in Manipur in LS