A one day special outreach programme on PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana, PM Kisan Card and PM Fasal Bima Yojana was organised at Keinou, Bishnupur District by Field Outreach Bureau, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, Imphal today.
Nongmaithem Ibohal, Extension Officer (Agriculture) Nambol and Shri Ningthoujam Kumar Singh Extension Officer (Agriculture), Bishnupur (South) of District Agriculture Office, Bishnupur.
During the interaction and communication programme, Farmer’s Club, Keinou expressed concern that even though there is Loktak Lake, many canals and many streams flowing from the hills in the district of Bishnupur, the government has not provided proper irrigation facilities under PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana to enable the farmers to cultivate rabi crops in Keinou area. An on the spot quiz on the theme was also held and prizes was distributed.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined