Imphal, March 1,
Hectic argument between the security of RIMS and a patient party which carried a license gun over entering the ward (Gynae) at RIMS turn out disastrous after the patient party fire his license gun towards the security personnel of RIMS. Fortunately the bullet didn’t hit the Security but hit another patient party standing at the waiting room.
The incident happened at around 9.30 yesterday evening. Report said that Thokchom Romesh (43 yrs), son of Th. Khomei of Khurai Soibam Leikai have a heated argument with security of RIMS guarding the entrance of Gynae ward RIMS saying that time for meeting the patient was over. Romesh however entered taking help of an attendance as per report from the RIMS authority. However as he come out again the security said that he cannot open the gate provoking Romesh to take out his license gun and fire it. The bullet didn’t hit the security but it hit to another patient party probably waiting at the waiting shed attached to the Gynae ward, identified Thoudam Chinglemba (28), son of Th. Ingochoubi of Heibongpokpi Mayai Leikai Lamsang. The bullet hit at his left wrist. He is undergoing treatment at RIMS.
Police team which was informed by the security immediately arrived and arrested Thokchom Romesh. His license gun has been seized and a case has been registered against him by the Lamphel Police.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- No timeframe for solution of Naga Issue in Governor Ravi’s Address to Assembly
- Hope for the common people; Hopefully the lady IPS officer understands how the common people suffer traveling on Imphal-Moreh road
- Manipur University in Dire Straits – (Part -2) MU authority dishonours RTI Act; Provide false information in connection with expenditure of 105 Indian Science Congress
- 6 more major rebel group call 12 hours total shut down on Republic Day
- Fate of Manipur University in dire straits; More irregularities found (Part -1)
Jadavchandra Haobam Friday, 01 March 2019 19:10 Comment Link
Though one mustn't resort to mob justice and is condemnable, one could have given a befitting lesson to such gun maniacs so that one mustn't repeat such madly acts