The United Kuki Liberation Front (UKLF) has clarified the charges leveled against the Organisation and accusing one Mr. Khupmang Haokip, Sugnu Town Commander of providing logistic support to KNF (N) is totally baseless and unfounded.
In a press statement, UKLF stated that since the signing of Suspension of Operation (SoO) with the Centre and State government, it had never indulged in any activities that violates SoO ground rules.
Clarifying the allegations, UKLF maintained that there is no town commander named Mr. Khupmang Haokip within the organization. And the outfit had no connection with KNF (N) whatsoever and did not provide any Logistic support to its cadres anywhere.
Such act of leveling fabricated and baseless charges to malign the image of organisation is strongly condemned, added the UKLF.
It further stated that KNF (N) is a factional non-SoO group formed after splitting from KNF/UPF. As such, there is no logic to extend support to the cadres of KNF (N) as both UKLF and KNF were the constituent members of UPF- conglomerate SoO group.
While appealing the concern authority and general public not to be misled by such fabricated and baseless allegations, the UKLF also urged the authority concern to withdraw such unfounded charges against the organisation.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- “Retirement part of our life” Min Biswajit at Tc&I employees farewell ceremony
- Judicious journalism is a tool for good governance
- Manipur University VC Prof Adya Prasad Pandey dismissed
- MACR appreciates government but not happy over delay in approving Draft State Child Policy, 2017
- Committing crime against nature and the essence of patriotism