Imphal, Feb 22,
In a rejoinder sent to Imphal Times regarding the news item under the heading - “Has MCPCR Chairperson appoints her husband as a Consultant”? published in this paper on Feb 20, 2019 issue, Ibomcha Ningthoujam, the consultant mentioned in the news item said that Chairperson, MCPCR had not appointed her husband as a Consultant.
In the rejoinder he said he was one among the 5 consultants appointed as per the provision given in CPCR Act, 2005, by the Managing Committee.
He said that MCPCR had not incurred any kind of expenditure for travel and others to him nor did he claim any kind of emolument/honorarium for the service to the Commission.
“Earlier, I did try my best to address all the questions asked under RTI Act, 2009. However, my sincere initiatives had been refused to be acknowledged by the so called RTI Activist. Now as the issue comes under public domain, I am being compelled to write this rejoinder to “Has MCPCR Chairperson appoints her husband as a Consultant”? Just for stopping spreading of misinformation of the Commission. If the activist does not have any mala fide intention, he/she better come to the Commission office and get all his/her questions addressed to his/her satisfaction”, Ibomcha wrote in the rejoinder.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- We have full faith in our leadership, Manipur will not be affected – CM assures again
- CM has every reason to believe but not the public
- The hostile education system and future of children in the northeast India
- UNLF Chairman RK Meghen taken to Delhi
- Alert demonstration demanding disclosure of FA continues; More Congress MLAs joins COCOMI protest