Imphal Feb. 20
Four BJP Imphal Municipal Corporators and three ex candidates of other parties, two ADC members and nine social workers have newly joined into the Indian National Congress today.
In a reception function of the newly joined members which was organised by Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee held at Congress Bhawan B.T road Imphal, Ex MLA O. Joy said that the BJP led government has made India into panic stricken and a state of turmoil. He added that the government led by PM Narendra Modi has made India into a dictatorial government silencing every voice which is against the government leading to a Hitler like government. He concluded that if the people want to save Manipur and India and to safeguard secularism, Constitution and democracy of India then BJP needs to be wipe out from India.
The reception function was attended by CLP Leader O. Ibobi Singh, President of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee Gaikhangam and Former President of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee as the Chief Guest, President and Guest of Honours of the function respectively.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census