Imphal Feb. 20
Four BJP Imphal Municipal Corporators and three ex candidates of other parties, two ADC members and nine social workers have newly joined into the Indian National Congress today.
In a reception function of the newly joined members which was organised by Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee held at Congress Bhawan B.T road Imphal, Ex MLA O. Joy said that the BJP led government has made India into panic stricken and a state of turmoil. He added that the government led by PM Narendra Modi has made India into a dictatorial government silencing every voice which is against the government leading to a Hitler like government. He concluded that if the people want to save Manipur and India and to safeguard secularism, Constitution and democracy of India then BJP needs to be wipe out from India.
The reception function was attended by CLP Leader O. Ibobi Singh, President of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee Gaikhangam and Former President of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee as the Chief Guest, President and Guest of Honours of the function respectively.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Skill certificates and trade licenses distributed to PMKVY trainees
- Assam Rifle inaugurates vocational training centre and distributes solar power systems
- Manipur State Journalist Awards, 2019 conferred to 8 journalists on National Press Day
- Manju Diler visits Ccpur, takes stock of manual Labourers’ Plight
- Children should be acquainted with the beauty of nature for harmonious living: Deputy CM