Imphal, Feb 15,
Guardian Association, Parents Teachers Association and Catholic School Student Transporters Welfare Union (CSSTWU) today staged a sit-in in front of Catholic School denouncing the planting of IED at the gate of the school.
Speaking to media person Naorem Jibit who is the Secretary of Catholic School Local Guardian Association said that the recent planting of bomb at school has created a state of fear psychosis in the minds of young students.
He appealed to both the parties of KCP Peoples War Group and Catholic Educational Society to bring an amicable solution and bring the students to a normal healthy schooling environment.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined