By Our Correspondent
Guwahati, Feb. 14
He highlighted that over six lakh outpatients had visited GNRC since 2014 and over sixty thousand patients were admitted. Over thirty thousand individuals were benefitted from the 24 hour free healthcare services and over three million diagnostic procedures were carried out at GNRC Medical, added Dr Madhurjya. The program was also addressed by Dr Manoj Agarwala, medical superintendent of GNRC Medical and Gautam Rajkhowa, deputy hospital superintendent where they informed that GNRC Medical as an institution under affordable health mission pledged to serve the society and the nation with all their commitment.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances; family members suspect murder
- Legitimizing the pocketing of public money
- 3 died; 4 seriously injured as truck falls in a gorge
- For the environment – together we can make it
- Law maker breaks law: MLA and his armed escort overpowered and snatch seized machineries from Forest Dept. staffs