Imphal, Feb 9,
Education Minister Shri Thokchom Radhehshyam said that encouragement is the key to build confidence in children. He expressed that encourage is the biggest need in the time of failure when children are at their lowest term.
The Minister stressed that the education is a powerful instrument which can change the world. Education should not mean only to get good marks and secure a good job but to make man a humane. Life, he said that is the best school with experience as the best teacher. There are many things that can’t be learnt and taught from the books but can only be learn through the journey of life.
He said that the adults can learn a lot of things from children. They are bundle of honesty, sincerity and joyousness that adult needs to regain in life. Th. Radheshyam was speaking at the Felicitation Function of Successful Students of Mid Brain Activation held at Lamyanba Shanglen organized by the Genius Mind Tech, Imphal.
He appreciated that the young minds are being nourished to strengthen their mind so they could attain the true essence of humanity. He said that the mind needs to be cared like the body. Body, he added that gets wither with aging but mind becomes more matured and beautiful.
The Minister also launched the WEBSITE & DMIT. Certificates and prizes were distributed to the students. Talents and different abilities of the young children were also demonstrated during the programme.
MLA, Khetrigao A/C, Nahakpam Indrajit Singh, dignitaries, teachers, guardians and students attended the programme.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- A Reader’s Response to your article “A.I. in modern era”
- Criminal contempt case taken up for defaming High Court appointee MU Administrator Jarnail Singh
- State to provide tap connections to all rural households by 2022
- Combating Covid-19 pandemic by empowering the youth
- Even though cracks between NPP and BJP stitched, Joykumar unlikely to accept the reallocated portfolios unless offered the one he desire