In a press released by Coordinator, Standing Committee of Maoist Communist Party Manipur Kyonghan Mangang said that it is a big hoax to the people of the state where some media affirm that the visit of Chief Minister of Manipur at Delhi is to discuss issues against the Citizen Amendment Bill 2016 on the contrary he was just visiting the National Council Meeting of his BJP party held at Ramlila Maidan.
The BJP government showed its high headedness attitude by playing with the minds of people and misinforming the general public by certain media where he did not went for the welfare of the people but only for its party meeting to plan for the upcoming election, it added.
The press statement said that the people should not take it lightly where the CM just left irresponsibly leaving behind all the burning issues of the North-East just to attend its National Council Meeting. The Chief Minister, Deputy Chief Minister and many of its MLAs and minister were all out of station just to take part in the meeting leaving the people at stake. The BJP led government and all its ministers consider the meeting to be more important than the interest of the people.
Kyonghan inform the people to know how much the government with its publicity stunt through media spread lies to the public. So the Maoist Communist party will take a big responsibility to wipe out a party like BJP who doesn’t even know the sentiments and also a party who doesn’t think for welfare of the people. He also appealed to the people of Manipur to take decisions to wipe out BJP.
Finally Maoist Communist Party Manipur appeals to all the people related, to not lead the media community mislead by the media advisor of CM.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur Governor Opens XIIth State Level Manipur Pineapple Festival at Khousabung; Calls on the need for opening of Cold Storage
- To the rescue for the degrading environment ; we can do it
- 12 injured in rally demanding justice for Reamei Chungamlu; JAC calls indefinite blockade at NHs and shuts all project in Zeliangrong area
- WHAT VOWS DOES A CATHOLIC PRIEST TAKE?
- Bacardí NH7 Weekender 2019 Announces Eclectic Artist Line-Up For Meghalaya