Kakching, Jan. 10
A musician’s team from Kakching battalion Jazz band performed with music ranging from Hindi, Manipuri and other North Eastern melodies to some classic English numbers liked by the locals. It was a scintillating performance with as many as 600 locals including SDO Chakpikarong, Naga village chief and some Government officials who attended the function.
The locals acknowledged the efforts of the Kakching Battalion and pledged to work in close coordination with Assam Rifles to make their state a peaceful and prosperous one.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Indifferences exist but will be resolved soon – Th. Radheshyam
- Political crisis in Manipur continues: CM N. Biren meets PM; Minister Bishwajit still camping at New Delhi
- Crisis in BJP legislatures leaderships issue likely to end; Ministers to return in one or 2 days
- Overdraft: Congress President Gaikhangam appeals high level committee headed by not less than a retired Chief Justice; demand re-election
- Malpractices in Veterinary Department, CM urged to replace Director