Imphal, Dec29, Kangleipak Apunba Sinpang Lup (KASIL) has urged Chief Minister, N. Biren to stop male Vendors from transacting business inside the new market amongst the lady vendors. In a memorandum submitted today by KASIL, four charters of demands for the welfare of all the vendors transacting in the Khwairamband area namely the Temporary market, New Market, Laxmi Keithel and Khwai Nagamapal area was submitted. The demands include to check and to stop illegal vending in groups without cards or genuine documents in the temporary market. It also added to look into matters of the women vendors and to verify the vendor card holders for the identification of genuine vendors. They also urged to give appropriate and reasonable spaces for the vendors. The memorandum demands to take up appropriate actions in terms of the charter of demands on or before 11th of January 2019 and warned that if the government fails to take suitable actions they will organized agitation to achieve the genuine demands for the welfare of the poor Vendors who are subjected to inhuman gesture and step motherly treatment by the concerned authority.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifle inaugurates vocational training centre and distributes solar power systems
- Manipur State Journalist Awards, 2019 conferred to 8 journalists on National Press Day
- Manju Diler visits Ccpur, takes stock of manual Labourers’ Plight
- Children should be acquainted with the beauty of nature for harmonious living: Deputy CM
- Minister Shyamkumar launches green bag at Ima Market; 2 Lakhs Green Paper Bag Distributed To Curb Plastic Pollution