A One Day Orientation Workshop on Implementation of District Mental Health Programme in Manipur was held today at Classic Hotel, North AOC Imphal.
Dr.S.Manikanta Singh State Mission Director NHM Govt. of Manipur, Dr. Rk. Lenin Head of Department Psychiatry RIMS Imphal and Dr. Rajani Parthasarathy Deputy Director (Metal Health) Govt. of Karnataka was the Presidium Members of the Inaugural function.
The Workshop was organised by the National Mental Health Programme, National Health Mission, Department of Health Service Manipur.
Dr.Rajani Parthasarathy Conducted the Sessions what is Programme Implementation Plan (PIP), Record of Proceedings (ROP), Karnataka Model of DMHP Implementation ect.
Dr.A.Ranita Devi State Nodal Officer NMHP gave welcome and keynote address.
Dr.Lenin expressed his happiness of organising such workshop and says that this program will definitely help in improving the implementation of District Mental Health Programme (DMHP) in the State.
Dr.S.Manikanta Singh State Mission Director NHM shared his experience first member Secretary of Manipur State Mental Health Authority and Starting of District Mental Health Programme in 2000 under his leadership.
The Workshop is participated by Chief Medical Officers, Psychiatrists, District Nodal Officers of Imphal West/East, Thoubal, Chandel, Bishnupur and Churachandpur Districts, Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatric, Social Workers, Psychiatric Nurses and District Programme Managers of NHM.
Dr.Kh.Robindro Singh Distrcit Nodal Officer DMHP, Chandel gave vote of thanks.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Road safety in Manipur: A need to plug fatal gaps
- Truth, sincerity and commitment with reasonable action is the only way left now Mr. Chief Minister
- Normalcy crippled in Manipur during MANPAC’s 18 hours general strike
- Please understand CAB; if not today future is at stake if it passes
- MANPAC re-launches agitation against CAB; Khwairamband Keithel ladies stage anti- CAB protest; 18 hours bandh to begin from midnight today