A One Day Orientation Workshop on Implementation of District Mental Health Programme in Manipur was held today at Classic Hotel, North AOC Imphal.
Dr.S.Manikanta Singh State Mission Director NHM Govt. of Manipur, Dr. Rk. Lenin Head of Department Psychiatry RIMS Imphal and Dr. Rajani Parthasarathy Deputy Director (Metal Health) Govt. of Karnataka was the Presidium Members of the Inaugural function.
The Workshop was organised by the National Mental Health Programme, National Health Mission, Department of Health Service Manipur.
Dr.Rajani Parthasarathy Conducted the Sessions what is Programme Implementation Plan (PIP), Record of Proceedings (ROP), Karnataka Model of DMHP Implementation ect.
Dr.A.Ranita Devi State Nodal Officer NMHP gave welcome and keynote address.
Dr.Lenin expressed his happiness of organising such workshop and says that this program will definitely help in improving the implementation of District Mental Health Programme (DMHP) in the State.
Dr.S.Manikanta Singh State Mission Director NHM shared his experience first member Secretary of Manipur State Mental Health Authority and Starting of District Mental Health Programme in 2000 under his leadership.
The Workshop is participated by Chief Medical Officers, Psychiatrists, District Nodal Officers of Imphal West/East, Thoubal, Chandel, Bishnupur and Churachandpur Districts, Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatric, Social Workers, Psychiatric Nurses and District Programme Managers of NHM.
Dr.Kh.Robindro Singh Distrcit Nodal Officer DMHP, Chandel gave vote of thanks.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Combating Covid-19 pandemic by empowering the youth
- Even though cracks between NPP and BJP stitched, Joykumar unlikely to accept the reallocated portfolios unless offered the one he desire
- ‘We don’t procure sub-standard mask, we encourage hand made three-layers masks under the Ministry’s guideline’
- Conquering the art of bloody politics
- Cracks between NPP and BJP stitched; Deputy CM Yumnam Joykumar re-allocated with Finance portfolio