Imphal, Dec 27,
Spot enquiry into the death of a pregnant woman at Haokha Mamang Leikai under Thoubal PS was conducted by the Manipur State Women Commission.
The Commission team is led by Prof. Dr. Meinam Binota, Chairperson and she is accompanied by Dr.Farida Shah, Member and Smt. Soibam(o)Neelima Devi, Member along with staff. The team first visited to the sit-in-protest site at Thoubal Bazar and there they interacted with parental family and relatives of the deceased woman’s. Later the team visited at husband’s house and there also interacted with the family and local people to find out the actual cause of death of Jaypremi, the deceased who was found death on 25th this month.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF
- Legitimacy to the granting of Lhukhosei Zou on bail by Justice A. Noutuneshwari questioned