Imphal, Dec 26,
Staff reporter Heigrujam Sadananda of Poknapham daily and Reporter ST Lelen Vaiphei of Imphal Free Press have been jointly selected for The Khelen Thokchom Trust (KTT) Media Fellowship 2018-19 awards after their applications accompanied by the relevant documents were scrutinised by a two member expert committee of the KTT.
Forty two year old Sadananda, a resident of Haobam Marak Ngangom Leikai,Imphal west district, has been working as a staff reporter(Sports) since Novemer 2006 till date while 26 years old ST Lelen Vaiphei, a resident of Bijang Aijalong Churachandpur district and presently staying in Lamphel CP quarter Type IV. On the other hand Lelen, a master degree in sociology holds diploma in Mass communication and Journalism and he is presently working as a reporter of Imphal Free Press.
As announced earlier, the selected journalists will explore the potential and prospects of the game of cricket in Manipur thorough their research and documentation in the next three months.
For which the KTT will provide a similar consolidated amount to both the fellows to support their research and travel etc.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- We have full faith in our leadership, Manipur will not be affected – CM assures again
- CM has every reason to believe but not the public
- The hostile education system and future of children in the northeast India
- UNLF Chairman RK Meghen taken to Delhi
- Alert demonstration demanding disclosure of FA continues; More Congress MLAs joins COCOMI protest