Imphal, Dec 26,
Staff reporter Heigrujam Sadananda of Poknapham daily and Reporter ST Lelen Vaiphei of Imphal Free Press have been jointly selected for The Khelen Thokchom Trust (KTT) Media Fellowship 2018-19 awards after their applications accompanied by the relevant documents were scrutinised by a two member expert committee of the KTT.
Forty two year old Sadananda, a resident of Haobam Marak Ngangom Leikai,Imphal west district, has been working as a staff reporter(Sports) since Novemer 2006 till date while 26 years old ST Lelen Vaiphei, a resident of Bijang Aijalong Churachandpur district and presently staying in Lamphel CP quarter Type IV. On the other hand Lelen, a master degree in sociology holds diploma in Mass communication and Journalism and he is presently working as a reporter of Imphal Free Press.
As announced earlier, the selected journalists will explore the potential and prospects of the game of cricket in Manipur thorough their research and documentation in the next three months.
For which the KTT will provide a similar consolidated amount to both the fellows to support their research and travel etc.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?