Imphal, Dec. 22
The Art of Living will hold a free session on how to manage the mind and live a stress-free, healthy and happy life on December 23, 2018. The one-hour session will be held at the Art of Living Centre, Keishamthong, Imphal from 4 pm. The session is open to all.
During the session, trained faculty members of the Art of Living will impart wisdom and technique for managing the mind and living a stress-free, healthy and happy life. The session will look at the mechanics of happiness and sensitize the participants to the tendencies of the mind that robe it of its happy nature. It empowers them with simple skills to experience the power of NOW!
As the saying goes, the mind is the best of friends for one who has conquered it, but for one who has failed to do so, the very mind is the greatest enemy. So learning to manage the mind adds a lot of value to life. “Like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, happiness is in the mind. Happiness is so subtle that everybody wants it but only a fortunate few know how to attain it. Ironically, happiness is also the easiest thing to acquire for those who understand its subtlety. A few lessons on the mechanics of mind is all what it takes,” explains Imphal-based faculty of the Art of Living M Rajaque Rahman.
“Stress is one of the main factors that stop us from living a healthy and happy life and being efficient and productive in our personal and professional life. This session will highlight simple avenues available for managing the mind and reducing stressors in the day-to-day life,” he added.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- A Reader’s Response to your article “A.I. in modern era”
- Criminal contempt case taken up for defaming High Court appointee MU Administrator Jarnail Singh
- State to provide tap connections to all rural households by 2022
- Combating Covid-19 pandemic by empowering the youth
- Even though cracks between NPP and BJP stitched, Joykumar unlikely to accept the reallocated portfolios unless offered the one he desire