A team of Royal Riders Manipur (RRM) organised a free health camp at Huishu village in Ukhrul district which is about 65 kilometer from the district head quarters.
A total of 130 villagers were attended in the health check-up camp. 4 persons from the neighbour country Myanmar were also attended in the free health camp.
Huishu village headman Ngazek A shimary while welcoming the Samaritan service of the RRM team said that even though government had turned blind to the problem of the village they are blessed with the service of the RRM team.
Imphal Times –November 19, 2018 issue had reported that Health care service is a joke, and government run education institution like Primary school and secondary school are just for name sake in the village called Huishui Village of Ukhrul district.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?