District Administration of Thoubal and NYK Thoubal today organised a mass rally to spread awareness about the need for protection of girl child under the aspirant scheme of the Narendra Modi led government “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao”.
Deputy Commissioner of Thoubal district, Haobam Rosita flagged off the rally from the gate of Thoubal Municipal Council. The rally march till Thoubal DC Complex.
Students, Asha Workers and Anganwadi worker who participated the rally carry placards with slogan – Save girl child , give education to girl child, abolished Dowry system and stop abortion.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit