Imphal, Dec 12,
The hardship faced by Electric consumers of Manipur State Power Distribution Company Ltd. (MSPDCL) in getting recharge vouchers has been relieved after the web portal of the MSPDCL was re-activated today. Until yesterday long queue are seen at vending station opened at Keishampat, Lamphel and Kakwa here in Imphal West which have the largest number of consumers.
The online recharge Portal of MSPDCL was down till yesterday. A notification circulated by Managing Director, MSPDCL on November 29th that “the Online Prepaid Recharge services will not be available for 4-5 working Days” citing technical failure at Central Data- Center, Guwahati. However it was resumed after almost 11 days.
Even as consumers are somehow relieved they appealed not to make false promises as it caused lot of inconveniences to the people.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit