Imphal, Dec 12,
The hardship faced by Electric consumers of Manipur State Power Distribution Company Ltd. (MSPDCL) in getting recharge vouchers has been relieved after the web portal of the MSPDCL was re-activated today. Until yesterday long queue are seen at vending station opened at Keishampat, Lamphel and Kakwa here in Imphal West which have the largest number of consumers.
The online recharge Portal of MSPDCL was down till yesterday. A notification circulated by Managing Director, MSPDCL on November 29th that “the Online Prepaid Recharge services will not be available for 4-5 working Days” citing technical failure at Central Data- Center, Guwahati. However it was resumed after almost 11 days.
Even as consumers are somehow relieved they appealed not to make false promises as it caused lot of inconveniences to the people.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- CM co-chaired MoS Home GK Reddy in Security review meeting held ahead of the final settlement with NSCN-IM
- We definitely want a solution of the NSCN-IM and that could be empowering the ADCs
- UCM says ‘No’ to Pan Naga Cultural Body, Autonomous Naga Council or extension of Article 371(A) to Manipur
- Any settlement with the NSCN-IM that may hurt the sentiment of the People will not be tolerated – MPCC
- Union MoS Home K Reddy greeted with slogans to protect territorial integrity of Manipur