Imphal, Dec 11,
Education Minister Thokchom Radhehsyam today flagged-off the participants for the National Level Kala Utsav, 2018 from Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Office, Babupara. The Utsav will be held on 12th December, 2018 at Bal Bhavan, Delhi.
Encouraging the participants who will represent Manipur at the Kala Utsav, Thokchom Radheshyam said that hard work and determination are the two magic words to success. He said that the youths of the state are endowed with talents and this has been reaffirmed with the achievement of these young students. He advised the participants to be bound with the purpose of the visit. He wished the students to win the competition.
Kala Utsav is an initiative taken up by the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to promote art in education by nurturing and showcasing the artistic talents of school going students in the country. Students from various states will be competing on Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Dance, Painting and Theatre, etc0.
Director Education (S), Shri Thokchom Kirankumar and concerned officials were also present at the flag-off ceremony.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit