Imphal, Dec. 11
Sehlon Battalion of 28 Sector, Assam Rifles under aegis of HQ IGAR (South) organized a day long medical camp in Old Samtal village of Khengjoi sub division, Chandel District on 10 Dec 2018 under OP SADBHAVANA initiative.
The medical camp received overwhelming response from local populace where ARMO of Sehlon Battalion alongwith staff provided medical treatment to 218 people and distributed free medicines.
Village Chief of the village expressed his heartfelt gratitude to Sehlon Battalion for this initiative and appreciated this gesture immensely. The battalion’s continuous efforts in increasing the bonhomie between the Security Forces and local populace have resulted in strengthening of relations between the locals and the Security Force.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit