Imphal, Dec 8,
Kakching district commando comprising Jem Ksh. Prakash Singh and Insp N. Tikendra, CDO in-charge, led by Addl SP (Ops), N. Netrajit, MPS under the supervision of SP, Victoria Yengkhom, MPS arrested 3 persons from Pallel area at around 4 PM yesterday with contraband items number 4 (Heroin) contained in 10 soap cases and Burmese currency 500 kyats. As per their disclosure, the contraband items were brought from Moreh to be delivered at Sora. The arrested persons are identified as M. Martha Nengeikim Haokip (33), D/O M. Janglet Haokip of Moreh Ward number 9, M Chinneilhing Haokip (31), D/O M. Janglet Haokip of Moreh Ward number 9, and Md. Najir (40), S/O Md. Gaffar of Sora Karanchi Leikai.
The arrested persons and the heroin number 4 contraband items have been handed over to Kakching PS after registering a case.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined