New Delhi, Dec. 7
December just started which is not only about festive season but also about fashion season too. In urge to promote young talented designer, recently a fashion week by name Couture Runway Fashion week was organised in Delhi at ITC Welcome Hotel on 1,2 December, Its a moment of Pride for Manipur that a girl name “Grace Kamei” who hails from Naga Rongmei community in Tamenglong district of Manipur , showcased her collection during IIFT Show where she is presently studying the fashion designing course , she presented her first menswear design with Greek warrior look given to the model, Best thing was that IIFT show ended with Grace’s design and model in her designed attire walked as showstopper.
In this show, International fashion celebrity and IIFT Chairman Ratnadeep lal also graced the ramp by walking with showstopper in design by grace, Indeed this young lady is trying hard to create a name in world of fashion and also make Manipur proud in field of fashion and creativity. We must appreciate this new talent from Manipur.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- We have full faith in our leadership, Manipur will not be affected – CM assures again
- CM has every reason to believe but not the public
- The hostile education system and future of children in the northeast India
- UNLF Chairman RK Meghen taken to Delhi
- Alert demonstration demanding disclosure of FA continues; More Congress MLAs joins COCOMI protest