Imphal, Dec 6,
With the formal launching of Khelen Thokchom Media Fellowships (KTMF) by holding a simple but historic function at Manipur Press Club on October 27, 2018, the Khelen Thokchom Trust(KTT) with the support of Manipur Cricket Association is inviting journalists who worked as a reporter/correspondents/contributor of newspapers/periodicals with 3 years of experience in print journalism to explore the issues and concerns of the game of cricket in Manipur, their prospects and other positive areas in the state, a statement by Sobhapati Samom, Secy. KTT said.
Original clippings of these articles will have to be submitted on the completion of the fellowship programme. They are also expected to take and submit photographs of the areas they travel in for their stories.
For this the selected applicants will be provided a stipend ‘ 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) and the duration of his/her work will be from January - March 2019.
The selection of applicants will be done by a jury of eminent media experts and their results will be announced during December end, 2018 through the personnel contacts. The last date for submitting the application would be December 17, 2018.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Arunachal Pradesh MLA Tirong Aboh along with 6 others killed in ambush by suspected NSCN-IM cadres
- Poll result prediction: ‘to be or not to be ...’
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state