Imphal, Dec 6,
With the formal launching of Khelen Thokchom Media Fellowships (KTMF) by holding a simple but historic function at Manipur Press Club on October 27, 2018, the Khelen Thokchom Trust(KTT) with the support of Manipur Cricket Association is inviting journalists who worked as a reporter/correspondents/contributor of newspapers/periodicals with 3 years of experience in print journalism to explore the issues and concerns of the game of cricket in Manipur, their prospects and other positive areas in the state, a statement by Sobhapati Samom, Secy. KTT said.
The KTT also invites application along with Bio-data, a letter of support from the editor that the output under the fellowship will be published (mandatory for all candidates), one samples of ‘published report’ on sports if any should be submitted to Coordinator, KTMF C/o Pureiromba Enterprises, Konung Mamang (Palace Gate) near Pureiromba Khongnang, Imphal East District - 795 005 (Daily office timing 10am - 5pm except Sunday) before December 17, 2018. So that selected applicants can generate five news stories (700-1000 word each), based on the research carried out under the fellowship.
Original clippings of these articles will have to be submitted on the completion of the fellowship programme. They are also expected to take and submit photographs of the areas they travel in for their stories.
For this the selected applicants will be provided a stipend ‘ 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) and the duration of his/her work will be from January - March 2019.
The selection of applicants will be done by a jury of eminent media experts and their results will be announced during December end, 2018 through the personnel contacts. The last date for submitting the application would be December 17, 2018.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Shirui Lily Festival concludes with much fanfare;Governor Dr. Heptulla worries about the existence of Shirui Lily due to climate change impact
- 128th Manipur Police Raising Day Held; Government committed to uphold the territorial integrity of the state: CM
- An Introspection to the Shirui Lily Festival
- The taste of SINGJU: Manipuri traditional snack that bridge love bondage between new lovers of yesteryears
- Manipur HC quashes MPSC – 2016 main examination; directs CBI to investigate