Continuing with its welfare measures in the area of village Seikmaijin, Kakching Batallion of HQ 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ Inspector General of Assam Rifles (South) conducted a medical camp on 05 December 2018 under Military Civic Action Project (OP Sadbhavana). RMO Kakching Battalion alongwith staff provided medical treatment to more than 202 people including 56 males, 101 females and 45 children and distributed free medicines. Apart from providing necessary medical assistance, basic knowledge on health education, hygiene and sanitation was also imparted. Emergency medicines were distributed to patients.
The medical camp received overwhelming response from local populace. Pradhan, Seikmaijin village alongwith the locals, especially from weaker section of society expressed their gratitude to Assam Rifles for continued support and noble effort being undertaken by Kakching battalion for this humanitarian act.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Husband appointed as a consultant by MCPCR Chairperson gets Rs. 9,10,000/- as hiring charge for his own vehicles
- With by-election likely to announce anytime, hardcore state BJP workers worry as party establishment yet to be restructured
- I have asked office bearers to continue service until new appointment - Prof. S. Tikendra
- Tears still wet the eys of many widows of extrajudicial victims
- “Prejudices for unalike religions”