Continuing with its welfare measures in the area of village Seikmaijin, Kakching Batallion of HQ 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ Inspector General of Assam Rifles (South) conducted a medical camp on 05 December 2018 under Military Civic Action Project (OP Sadbhavana). RMO Kakching Battalion alongwith staff provided medical treatment to more than 202 people including 56 males, 101 females and 45 children and distributed free medicines. Apart from providing necessary medical assistance, basic knowledge on health education, hygiene and sanitation was also imparted. Emergency medicines were distributed to patients.
The medical camp received overwhelming response from local populace. Pradhan, Seikmaijin village alongwith the locals, especially from weaker section of society expressed their gratitude to Assam Rifles for continued support and noble effort being undertaken by Kakching battalion for this humanitarian act.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- State Assembly Session : House Passed demands for six departments
- SCERT embeds Assembly session as an excuse for disregarding Manipur Information Commission
- Be cautious; of the 30 countries affected by Novel Coronavirus no case reported from Myanmar
- Finally, MHRD seeks President’s approval for removal of Manipur University VC AP Pandey
- Government Aided School Employees threaten to commit suicide for revised pay