Imphal, Dec. 4
Mantripukhri Battalion of HQ 9 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ IGAR (South) organised an interaction programme at Old Age Home in Nongpok Kakching village near Imphal by personnel of Hanuman Top Company Operating Base. Aim of the visit was to provide succour and sense of belonging to the old. During the interaction, importance of physical fitness and healthy lifestyle were also highlighted.
A total of 19 old ladies and men of Old Age Home were present during the interaction. Material assistance in form of basic essential items and medicines were also provided. All members who attended the meet conveyed their appreciation and gratitude to Assam Rifles for organising such an interaction programme showing concern towards the old people.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Governor warns Ukhrul DC for declaring holiday on 73rd Naga Independence Day
- CPI State Council Imphal East stages rally; Chief Minister’s appeal fails to calm the people
- We have full faith in our leadership, Manipur will not be affected – CM assures again
- CM has every reason to believe but not the public
- The hostile education system and future of children in the northeast India