Bharatiya Janata Party Khangabok Mandal observed a condolence service on the sudden demise of 35/16 Booth President, BJP Khangabok Mandal Laishram Mahajon S/o L.Anou of Khangabok Part-I Awang Leikai at the Party’s Khangabok Mandal Office on Tuesday. Laishram Mahajon passed away on 11 October.
The meeting expressed a deep sorrow and grief on the sudden demise of L.Mahajon who dedicated and sacrificed for the BJP and took share the shock and grief of his family, relatives and hundreds of party workers.
Former State Vice-President BJP Manipur Pradesh Th.Jadumani, BJP Khangabok Mandal President L.Tomba Khuman and other party karyakartas also attended the condolence meeting.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Arunachal Pradesh MLA Tirong Aboh along with 6 others killed in ambush by suspected NSCN-IM cadres
- Poll result prediction: ‘to be or not to be ...’
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state