Imphal, Oct. 11,
Minutes before the announcement of the verdict regarding the case filed at Manipur High Court in connection with the issue of the Manipur University, Pro VC AP Pandey who is under suspension today left Imphal.
The fate of the two member enquiry committee could not be ascertain as the AP Pandey refused to cooperate as well as after the press statement by the Manipur University Community which stated that the community would stop giving cooperation to the enquiry committee now confuse the people on whether it is being underway or halt.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit