Imphal, Oct 11,
With the aim of promoting all the schemes available in the State government and government of India for the economic empowerment of the youths, Dr. Ambedkar Chamber of Commerce Manipur Chapter was launched at MSME-DI Conference Hall, Takyel Industrial Estate, Imphal yesterday.
The launching ceremony was organized by National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., and Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Development Institute.
Chairman of MIDC Manipur P Loken Singh talked on the topic “the urgent needs of Micro and Small Enterprise development by the SC/ST youths”. Deputy Manager of NSIC Ltd., Imphal L Ibetombi on the topic “role of NSIC for the development of SC/ST youths through SC/ST hub scheme”.
Director i/c of MSME-DI Imphal Tali Longchar on the topic “role of MSME-DI for the development of SC/ST youths and its various schemes.
President of All Manipuri Scheduled Caste Welfare Association N. Biren, Working president forum of SC/ST Legislature and Parliamentarians Inder Iqbal Singh Atal, MLA of Henglep AC TT Haokip, MLA of Thanlon AC Vungzagin Valte and Director i/c of MSME-DI Imphal Tali Longchar attended the function as chief guest, president and Guest of Honour respectively.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit