From a Correspondent
Guwahati, Oct 11,
State chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal, during a meeting for discussing the celebration of 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma in the city, directed the concerned departments to take up necessary steps for developing of the sites within Assam.
“It was also decided to adopt extensive activities as part of the celebration by the State government in the meeting, where Sonowal stressed on adequately highlighting Mahatma’s life, works and ideals among the youth,” said a government communiqué.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur’s 1st Lokayukta Chairperson sworn in retired justice T. Nandakumar Singh as Chairperson
- Chief Minister N. Biren Singh returns; leaves airport without facing reporters
- Pouring anger to media won’t help solving the crisis
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit