As part of the 63rd Wildlife Week Celebration, a spot painting competition under the theme “Wildlife in its Habitat” was held for students of Class V to VIII on Sunday at Sekmaijin High School, Imphal West district.
The spot painting competition was jointly organized by the Unique Wildlife Protection Committee, Sekmaijin High School, Divisional Forest Officer, Central Forest Division, Mantripukhri under the leadership of RK.Amarjit, DFO, Central Forest Division.
Over 100 students from different educational institutions from the Sekmaijin area took part in the painting competition.
As Part of the Function, a rally was flagged off by the divisional forest officer (DFO), Central forest division on the theme “Let us Save & Protect Wildlife for Our Future”. The rally passed through Sekmaijin Thongkhong and reached the campus of Sekmaijin High School.
RK.Amarjit DFO Central Forest Division, Th.Kiran Director Education (s), E.Home Singh, RFO Sadar East Range, L.Deven Singh, RFO Sadar West Range, Members of Unique Wildlife Protection Committee, Teachers & Staffs of Sekmaijin High School and Staff members of DFO, Central Forest Division were also present on the occasion.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Indifferences exist but will be resolved soon – Th. Radheshyam
- Political crisis in Manipur continues: CM N. Biren meets PM; Minister Bishwajit still camping at New Delhi
- Crisis in BJP legislatures leaderships issue likely to end; Ministers to return in one or 2 days
- Overdraft: Congress President Gaikhangam appeals high level committee headed by not less than a retired Chief Justice; demand re-election
- Malpractices in Veterinary Department, CM urged to replace Director