Imphal, Sept 25,
Proscribed group People’s Liberation Army today observed its 40th Raising day at its general head quarter , Tactical Command , Strategic Head Command, 252 Mobile Battalion and other Unit department , stations and Central Bureau , SR1, SR2, SR3, SR4 by hoisting the party flags.
The 40th Raising day of the PLA was also observed at the office of the external Affairs with Assistant Publicity Secretary of ULFA (I) Arunodoy Asom as the Chief Guest. General Secretary of RPF was also attended on the occasion .
A statement of the outfit said that Red Star flags of the PLA had been hoisted to mark the 40th Foundation Day at various places under Central Bureau. Division 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 comes under the central Bureau.
Tributes were paid to the revolutionary cadre who had laid down fighting for the cause
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Indifferences exist but will be resolved soon – Th. Radheshyam
- Political crisis in Manipur continues: CM N. Biren meets PM; Minister Bishwajit still camping at New Delhi
- Crisis in BJP legislatures leaderships issue likely to end; Ministers to return in one or 2 days
- Overdraft: Congress President Gaikhangam appeals high level committee headed by not less than a retired Chief Justice; demand re-election
- Malpractices in Veterinary Department, CM urged to replace Director