New Delhi, Sept 14,
Speaking during the event, Information and Broadcasting Secretary Amit Khare said, Doordarshan has helped in connecting people across the country. He said, there is a need for Doordarshan to change its content as per the technological changes. He said, the content has to be more rich now as the competition is growing day by day.
Prasar Bharti Chairman A Surya Prakash said, Doordarshan is part of the developmental journey of the country. He said that the most experienced people have nurtured DD and because of them the organisation has touched all heights.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur Governor Opens XIIth State Level Manipur Pineapple Festival at Khousabung; Calls on the need for opening of Cold Storage
- To the rescue for the degrading environment ; we can do it
- 12 injured in rally demanding justice for Reamei Chungamlu; JAC calls indefinite blockade at NHs and shuts all project in Zeliangrong area
- WHAT VOWS DOES A CATHOLIC PRIEST TAKE?
- Bacardí NH7 Weekender 2019 Announces Eclectic Artist Line-Up For Meghalaya