New Delhi, Sept 14,
Speaking during the event, Information and Broadcasting Secretary Amit Khare said, Doordarshan has helped in connecting people across the country. He said, there is a need for Doordarshan to change its content as per the technological changes. He said, the content has to be more rich now as the competition is growing day by day.
Prasar Bharti Chairman A Surya Prakash said, Doordarshan is part of the developmental journey of the country. He said that the most experienced people have nurtured DD and because of them the organisation has touched all heights.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state
- Kumbi BJYM President threatened by State Veterinary dept. staffs
- 4 plus 4 is always equal to 8: But there is something to worry