Imphal, Sept. 14,
Indian Veterinary Association, Manipur Branch donated Rs. 3 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) today.
Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Minister Shri V. Hangkhanlian handed over the amount to Chief Minister Shri N. Biren Singh in the presence of Tamei AC MLA Shri Awangbou Newmai and functionaries of the association at Chief Minister’s Secretariat.
The Chief Minister expressed his profound gratitude to the association for their generosity.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- A Reader’s Response to your article “A.I. in modern era”
- Criminal contempt case taken up for defaming High Court appointee MU Administrator Jarnail Singh
- State to provide tap connections to all rural households by 2022
- Combating Covid-19 pandemic by empowering the youth
- Even though cracks between NPP and BJP stitched, Joykumar unlikely to accept the reallocated portfolios unless offered the one he desire