Imphal, Sept. 14,
Indian Veterinary Association, Manipur Branch donated Rs. 3 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) today.
Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Minister Shri V. Hangkhanlian handed over the amount to Chief Minister Shri N. Biren Singh in the presence of Tamei AC MLA Shri Awangbou Newmai and functionaries of the association at Chief Minister’s Secretariat.
The Chief Minister expressed his profound gratitude to the association for their generosity.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Shirui Lily Festival concludes with much fanfare;Governor Dr. Heptulla worries about the existence of Shirui Lily due to climate change impact
- 128th Manipur Police Raising Day Held; Government committed to uphold the territorial integrity of the state: CM
- An Introspection to the Shirui Lily Festival
- The taste of SINGJU: Manipuri traditional snack that bridge love bondage between new lovers of yesteryears
- Manipur HC quashes MPSC – 2016 main examination; directs CBI to investigate