Imphal, Sept 5,
General Secretary of the Association Laishram Goura Gopal speaking to media persons said that even though they know that blocking road makes inconvenient to all the people they are left with no choice as the government had ever acted until and unless something effective has been taken up. He said that the association will also submit a memorandum to immediate repairing of the road stretch.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Govt. lays foundation stones for improvement of 60 Govt. Schools
- Minister Biswajit stresses on teachers’ role in shaping students’ future
- Minister Jayantakumar Cheques Amounting Rs. 57,50000 Distributed To Five ADCs
- Assam Rifles Celebrates 73rd Independence Day
- ARMY recovers huge cache of Arms and Ammunition in Noney district of Manipur