Imphal, Sept 2,
Reformist Students’ Front (RSF) today stated that intense agitation against the Frame Work Agreement will be launched from September 10, 2018. A statement of the students’ body said that the agreement is likely to distort the unity of the state and the student body will left no stone un turn to make the state distorted into pieces.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- MCI approves MD Sports Medicine in RIMS
- Assam Rifles Seized Huge quantity of cigarettes in Moreh
- ECI announces Rajya Sabha election for 55 members including Manipur on March 26
- Humanism Foundation organizes placement counselling
- CM attends around 500 complaints on joint Meeyamgi Numit and Hill Leaders’ day