Imphal, Aug 21,
Ayushman Bharat is National Health Protection Scheme, which will cover over 10 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) providing coverage upto 5 lakh rupees per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization. Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission will subsume the on-going centrally sponsored schemes – Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) and the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS).
Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission will target about 10.74 crore poor, deprived rural families and identified occupational category of urban workers’ families as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data covering both rural and urban.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm