Imphal, Aug 10,
“We will stand until the India government assures that the integrity of the state will not be disturbed at any cost”, Mothers of Manipur told media person while staging protest demonstration at Khwairambandh Keithel today.
“We will even sacrifice our life if GoI tried to distort our land” the mothers shouted in chorus warning the present government which is trying to solve the problem of NSCN-IM.
Vendor ladies of three Khwairambandh Keithel today demonstrated the protest in the wake of the threat against the territorial integrity of the state. Almost all the Vendors of the three Khwairamband Ema keithel and all the shops at Thangal Keithel and Paona keithel remain shuts when the protest was demonstrated.
The protest ended at 12 noon and shops and other business establishment opened after shouting slogans for the protection of the Manipur’s integrity.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm