Imphal, July 27,
Socialist Students’ Union Manipur (SSUM) today staged a rally in and around Nongpok Sekmai demanding filling of vacant teachers as well as sending back of the head Master in charge of the Nongpok Sekmai Khumbi High School. Large number of students from the school and volunteers of SSUM took part in the rally. Incidentally the school is located in the assembly constituency of Education Minister Th. Radheshyam.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam