Imphal, July 27,
Deputy Commissioner of Imphal East District has notified that issue of Computerised Jamabandi (Patta) in respect of the revenue villages namely 60-Sangsabibi and 76-Tellou under Sub-Deputy Collector, Sawombung shall be started w.e.f 03/08/2018 in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, lmphal East District, Porompat, Manipur during 11 am to 3 pm on all working days.
The Computerised Jamabandi/ROR shall be issued on payment of Rs 50/(Rupee: fifty) only per Jamabandi (Pam) copy through T. R-5 done from the Office of the Sub Deputy Collector, Sawombung.
Henceforth, the practice of issuing manually processed Jamabandi (Putts) of the revenue village mentioned above has been discontinued with immediate effect.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Heisnam Basantakumar Award 2019 conferred to Nongmaithem Tombi Singh on World Book Day
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day