Moreh, July 27,
Moreh Police has warned footpath vendors to stop opening stalls at Footpath if not as eviction of the occupier is soon starting.
The awareness to stop occupying the foot path came after occurrence of Frequent Traffic Jam in Moreh Town. Pedestrians including students and other tourist are facing difficulties as the vendors occupy the path for them.
Police said they are starting eviction of the footpath vendor from tomorrow.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Heisnam Basantakumar Award 2019 conferred to Nongmaithem Tombi Singh on World Book Day
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day