Imphal, July 24,
Sorijini, an employee talking to reporters said that they will continue the cease work strike being underway under the aegis of the JAC of AMGEO and AMTUC demanding 7 pay as it is a legitimate demand of the government employees. She said when the pay is implemented at other state why the Manipur government employee should be discriminated. She urged the BJP led government to remind their election promise for implementation of the 7 pay.
“We have met the government for four times but no positive response comes till today”, Sorojini added.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm