Imphal, July 23,
MLA Joykishan said that the issue has already been submitted as calling attention motion and has been listed for discussion in the house. Rules of business and conduct of the house clearly says that any matters which has been listed for discussion in the house cannot discussed outside the house and that was why the congress did not attend the meeting.
MLA Khumukcham Joykishan demanded sue motto case to all the political party members who attended the meeting as well as against the leader of the house for dishonouring the dignity and sanctity of the house.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24