Imphal, July 23,
MLA Joykishan said that the issue has already been submitted as calling attention motion and has been listed for discussion in the house. Rules of business and conduct of the house clearly says that any matters which has been listed for discussion in the house cannot discussed outside the house and that was why the congress did not attend the meeting.
MLA Khumukcham Joykishan demanded sue motto case to all the political party members who attended the meeting as well as against the leader of the house for dishonouring the dignity and sanctity of the house.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam